Walpole Station Business Center (WSBC) is pleased to announce five recent lease renewals and/or expansions with existing Tenants of the complex.
PRESS RELEASE – 1-14-15
- Organic Living Superfoods expanded adding approximately 8,500 SF of warehouse and assembly space.
- New Life Home Refurnishing has extended its lease and expanded premises to 7,200 SF.
- Potters’ Place extended its lease and expanded premises to 4,666 SF.
- Humble Warrior Yoga extended its lease of 2,100 SF.
- The May Institute extended its lease of 4,500 SF.
Owner Representative, Michael K. Manzo commented: “The Walpole Station Business Center maintains a wonderful and diverse tenant mix of locally based businesses, large and small, and we are excited by the continued growth of many of them as well as their ongoing commitment to the property.”
Walpole Station Business Center is a mixed-use property comprising approximately 315,000 gross square feet situated near the town center of Walpole, Massachusetts. Uses include office, light industrial, retail and storage.
The property was originally built in 1897 and expanded in 1951 with ongoing various improvements and renovations. The complex is comprised of six interconnected multi-story buildings, and approximately 285 parking spaces that are made available on a daily-pay basis to commuters. The complex is immediately adjacent to the MBTA Walpole commuter rail station.
WSBC is owned and managed by: The Manzo Company, Tambone Investment Group and Old Hill Partners.
For more information or to inquire about space availability at Walpole Station Business Center, please contact Mike Jr.:
Michael K. Manzo, PartnerThe Manzo Company 200 Wheeler Road, Suite 210 Burlington, MA 01803 O/F: 617.807.0963 ext. 702 M: 617.763.2402 firstname.lastname@example.org