Construction of 15 Dix Street is transforming the original Calumet Club site, and more recently the former medical office building, into exclusive high-end luxury residential condominiums, emulating the finest offerings of downtown Boston yet situated in the town center of one of the most sought after suburban communities in the region, Winchester, Massachusetts.
The Manzo Company, in partnership with Peter Nichols of NorthStar Ally, have acquired and successfully permitted the site for redevelopment into 12 distinctive units featuring amenities such as:
• A combination of 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom and 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom units;
• All single level living “flats” with unit sizes ranging from 1,100 – 1,900 square feet;
• Secured parking of 2 spaces per unit via a below-grade garage plus additional surface spaces;
• Beautiful architectural articulation, rooflines, balconies and façade complementing the surrounding neighborhood;
• Private balconies with views of downtown Winchester to the front and overlooking Wedge Pond to the rear;
• 9’ ceilings throughout and best-in-class architectural detailing and finishes;
• Ultra efficient and quiet HVAC units in each unit;
• All units will be separately metered and self-contained HVAC systems;
• Flexible, open layouts including ability to combine two units if desired;
• Located just steps to the village center in Winchester as well as the Winchester Center MBTA commuter rail station with direct service to Boston’s North Station in 10 minutes.
Note: Renderings and Floor Plans are subject to change.
CONSTRUCTION has started at 15 Dix Street! Check out our small demolition clips on YouTube!
RECENT CONSTRUCTION PHOTOS: